Thursday, March 31, 2011

Swizzy "Coolin"



Being in this industry you come across a lot of people, and even though this isn't my first time meeting Swizz this was my first time working with him in his environment. And I have to say this dude is truly a monster! If your scheduled to work with him i'm going to advise that you don't have anything else planned for that day and make sure your well rested cause this dude is a nuclear powered robot. That night Alicia saved my life cause i was on the verge of passing out when she came to get him out the studio.
While in the studio Swizz was working on the track "Coolin", but Eve wasn't on the track. (and i'm not really impressed with her verse). Snoop was actually on the track and the chemistry between the two lyrically was bananas! Hopefully they will release that as an official version and scrap Eve's whack ass verse! I think this song is going to be a hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment