Thursday, March 31, 2011

"How we ride" The Pictumentary





As a lot of people have noticed I have been going hard, doing a lot of shoots with bikers. Well I will tell you the concept behind these shots. Im working on a personal project that I am aiming to publish. The name of the project is "How We Ride" and because it is done in photo format I am referring to it as a pictumentary. (Yes I made that up.) I am almost done with the project as I had a limited amount of pages to fill. But being that I myself am a popular rider, more riders are hopping on board to be apart of the project. So I think Im going to reconstruct the entire project and take it the next level.

1 comment:

  1. "Pictumentary" it is!...I'll be contacted Webster to have it introduced to their next publishing!...lol
    Can't wait till the book comes out, it's gonna be fiya!

    ReplyDelete